· The holidays are a time for celebration and family, not to put on extra unwanted pounds. This holiday season, make a plan to “Get Body Beautiful” and stay healthy over the holidays with recommendations and a video from national fitness guru and author Andrea Riggs.
· Choice to eat right over the holiday season. The Egg White Delight McMuffin from McDonald's is freshly prepared with 100 percent egg whites, freshly cooked on the grill with melted white cheddar, a slice of extra lean Canadian bacon and served on an English muffin, made with 8 grams of whole grain.
· The latest addition to McDonald’s wholesome offerings, Egg White Delight McMuffin is full of flavor with 260 calories. The satisfying new breakfast sandwich also serves as an excellent source of protein.
So, be sure to eat right this holiday season. Check out these helpful "Tips For Living Healthy with Family" from www.GetBodyBeautiful.com :
- What's Your Goal? Each week, set a goal for a family health and wellness activity you can do this week.
- Tn off the TV/Computer/Cell Phone. During exercise and family time turn off all electromnic devices and focus on quality family interaction.
- Ask a Family member to Join You. If you have 15 quick minutes between appointments of meals, ask the faimily to join you for a short walk or bike ride.
- Reward Yourself with Relaxation. If you have a good day at work or school, reward yourself with 15 minutes of YOGA poses, a good book or quick nap to recharge and unwind.
The Greater Atlanta McDonald’s Operators Association (GAMOA) partnered with bloggers such as me to help educate us all about the new Egg White Delight McMuffin. As part of this program, I received compensation. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about the use of the product. GAMOA believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. GAMOA policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations. A winner will be chosen by random and voucher fulfillment will be handled by a third party.