Walmart is making it easier for families by:
- Expanding its layaway program. If a customer puts a toy on layaway and Walmart rolls back the price later in the season, Walmart will honor the rolled-back price if it is in effect at the time of final payment. Walmart will also match competitor pricing during checkout for layaway products through its ad match policy.
- Introducing “Toyland Tuesday,” a weekly rollback on select toys every Tuesday through Christmas and providing free shipping on all toys beginning on Nov. 1.
LeapFrog Scribble & Write Now $19.88 Was $21.88
Walmart’s 2012 Toyland Wish List Book features:
- More than 450 of the season’s most in-demand toys at low prices
- 200 toys under $30
- A wish list generating tool via a QR code for kids to create, manage and share their lists.
- The catalog was leaked online at www.walmart.com/toys today before its official unveiling. Please note, select prices featured as rollbacks in the catalog will not go into effect until Nov. 4.
***Congratulations Kathy A***
I've teamed up with Walmart and we're giving away a $25 gift card.
To enter, please do the following:
2) Post a comment below describing which toy you’d think you’d buy for your child or another child. Be sure to leave your email address!
3) "Like" this post!
Compensation was provided by Walmart via GolinHarris. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Walmart. Now you can fulfill your child’s entire wish list through low prices and additional savings. Visit http://www.walmart.com for more information on holiday shopping this season. Deadline to enter November 25, 2012 2 p.m. EST.