Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

*CLOSED* Win a $25 Gift Card to McDonald’s and try their new Mighty Wings! #MightyWings @McDonaldsATL

 

McDonald’s Mighty Wings 


Congratulations Janice W!


My hubby, Roland loves the new McDonald's Mighty Wings! This summer, Atlanta area McDonald’s restaurants are serving up a new menu item – Mighty Wings – crispy, crunchy, spicy, bone-in chicken wings that are big and meaty.

Beginning in August, the new Mighty Wings will be available in Atlanta area McDonald’s restaurants. Atlanta will be the only market in the U.S. to offer Mighty Wings in 2012.

Mighty Wings offer Atlantans a new option to satisfy their chicken cravings, whether they prefer sauce or no sauce, eating solo or with friends.  


Want more info?

Mighty Wings are offered with an array of sauces so consumers can flavor them any way they want. Sauces include: Creamy Ranch, Spicy Buffalo and Tangy Barbecue.

 Mighty Wings will be available in all Atlanta area McDonald’s restaurants for a suggested price of $2.99 while supplies last. 

Win a $25 McDonald's Gift Card and try the new Mighty Wings simply do the following:

  • Like this post! 
  • Leave a comment on this post! 




The Greater Atlanta McDonald’s Operators Association (GAMOA) partnered with bloggers such as me to help promote their new Mighty Wings. As part of this program, I received compensation. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about the use of the products. GAMOA believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. GAMOA policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations. A winner will be chosen by random and voucher fulfillment will be handled by a third party.

**CLOSED** Deadline to enter August 24, 2012. I'm Lovin' It! 




25 comments:

  1. I like this post with my FB username, Mary Happymommy.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Married with Two Boys on Facebook (Mary Happymommy).

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Sojourner Marable Grimmett on Facebook as Mary Happymommy.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids love the McDonald's fries!

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tangy barbecue sauce sounds good.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a new venture for Mcdonald's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like sojourner on FB Valerie Henry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like married with 2. Boys on FB Valerie Henry

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this post with my FB username, Mary Happymommy.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Married with Two Boys on Facebook (Mary Happymommy).

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Sojourner Marable Grimmett on Facebook as Mary Happymommy.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liked this post. My FB profile:
    http://www.facebook.com/janice.wei.39

    m8usi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. mmm, I think I'd love it with Tangy Barbecue sauce

    m8usi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love mccy d since i was young, and my kids now love them! Thanks for a super giveaway!
    My email: anashct1 [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this post with my FB username, Mary Happymommy.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like Married with Two Boys on Facebook (Mary Happymommy).

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like Sojourner Marable Grimmett on Facebook as Mary Happymommy.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. My kids love happy meals!

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. like giveaway post (michelle b)

    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. like married with 2 boys on fb (michelle b)
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. My daughter loves their chicken nuggets
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome giveaway... I haven't tried the chicken wings but would love too! I like this post & like your pages as well ad follow your blog & your Facebook pages as well!

    Thanks!
    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! You have so many entries! I will still be positive though! LOL! I already like your pages on FB & Twitter. I will say, I have not tried the wings and I am quite curious. I have a McDonalds right across the street from my job too. I have even asked the workers, what do they think...SHE SAID THEY ARE GOOD! So, I would love to win this give-a-way so I could try them out and give you & McD's the credit for it! SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  24. i am glad to find your outstanding displaying off of writing the country. Now you create it smooth for me to recognise and put in force the concept. thank you for the usher in. best buy coupons online

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. 구글 기프트 카드 판매

    ReplyDelete