Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 27, 2012

Saying Goodbye to Kile Glover - Let's Continue His Legacy! #KileGlover




Like many of you, I too have been touched by the loss of Kile Glover. Although I had never met him, I can imagine like my boys he was a smart, talented, and very gifted young man. I had the pleasure of meeting his mom, Tameka Raymond last month at her business in Alpharetta, Georgia.

My dad once told me that, "Bad things sometimes happen to good people." I'd have to say in this case his quote is very fitting. Having two boys myself, my heart aches for Tameka. From my own experiences, there is no easy way to deal with death. 

I do however believe that Kile's legacy will continue to live on. To help his legacy please send donations to: Bank of America Acct # 3340 3823 9828 OR via PayPal email TheKileGloverFund@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment