Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Talking with Tami at the Drybar in Buckhead!

Talking with Tami
Last night I was invited by Talking with Tami to an exclusive event at the Drybar, located in Buckhead. I had a wonderful time meeting other Atlanta bloggers and getting my hair wash, pressed, and styled! The Drybar has really great prices and the staff are wonderful too! 

I'm so giddy about my experience and the lovely Neiman Marcus giveaway bag that I received, that I just can't sit still. More importantly though, I'm so inspired by the other female bloggers that were there and who are doing such great things in Atlanta and nationally! 

Sincere thanks again Tami for inviting me to a night in wonderland!

More pics to come!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment