Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 14, 2012

Behind The Scenes: Atlanta Tastemaker Magazine Cover Shoot (Photos)

Makeup Artist  Kristina Ross putting on eyelashes
On Mother's Day, I had the opportunity to shoot for the Atlanta Tastemaker Magazine's May/June issue.  Four women, Tiffini Gatlin, Editor and Founder of Atlanta Tastemaker Magazine , photographer, Chanda M. Scott, makeup artist,  Kristina Ross, and image consultant and fashion stylist, Keren Charles all came over to my house for the cover shoot. 
I was so overwhelmed from all of the attention, that I felt giddy all morning. This photo shoot was such a wonderful experience for me. I'm so appreciate for this amazing opportunity. I can't wait to see the magazine and share the images with all of you. 
But, what I enjoyed most about the shoot was that I was able to see four talented women got together and each show their skill set. I am truly inspired by motivated, smart, positive, creative, and very talented women! Thank you so much Ladies!
Learn more about Atlanta Tastemaker Magazine , the socially conscious magazine. ATM is the magazine of influence for the elite of taste and mind.
Jewelry provided by JustJewels4U
Makeup Artist  Kristina Ross 


Photographer Chanda M. Scott
Makeup Artist  Kristina Ross 

Makeup Artist  Kristina Ross 

Clothes provided by Fashion Stylist and Image Consultant Keren Charles

Tiffini Gatlin Editor and Founder of Atlanta Tastemaker Magazine 
(Left),  Photographer Chanda M. Scott  (Right)

2 comments:

  1. ooh the mystery of it all...can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Can't wait to see the voer and read the story!

    ReplyDelete