Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 13, 2012

Sojourner's 2012 Top 6 Valentine's Restaurant List (Atlanta)



At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. – Plato

Where are you taking your sweetie for Valentine's Day?

Here is my 2012 Top 6 Valentine's Restaurant List (Atlanta)

1) Atlanta Grill

*
Hubby took me here a couple of years ago for Valentine's Day and it was awesome! Excellent food, service, and overall ambiance.

2) Morton's

*Great food and service! My Dad took me to Morton's not too long ago and we had a blast!

3) Houston's

* Reasonably priced, excellent service and food! Get the Apple walnut dessert!

4) Two Urban Licks

* Went to Two Urban Licks a couple of months ago for a Musketeers blogger event and loved it! Great atmosphere to wine and dine with the one you love.

5) The Capital Grill
Went with my Dad and loved it! Great food!

6) Justin's

* If you don't mind a DJ while you toast in Valentine's Day, then Justin's is the place to be. The bar has great selections too!

Did I miss your favorite restaurant?

Which romantic place did I miss?

Let me know so we can add it on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment