Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 20, 2012

FREE Webinar - Working Moms: Finding a Balance Between Work and Motherhood



Join me on Tuesday March 6th, 2012 from 7-8 pm EST for my FREE webinar with MAMA Time!

Title: Working Moms: Finding a Balance Between Work and Motherhood

Sojourner Marable Grimmett - pic
Webinar Description: As a newly-minted mother of two young boys, it's been a challenge finding ways to balance work and motherhood. Not to mention not too long ago, juggling working full-time, motherhood and breastfeeding. My experience is similar to millions of other professional women. Throughout my life, I have been strongly committed to pursuing professional goals and a career.

Instead of beating myself up about trying to be "Super Mom," I decided early on that I was going to be the best Mom that I can be and continue to strive for my professional goals. Join me in this live webinar on discovering ways to balance work and motherhood.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mamatime.net/Webinar-Schedule.html





Sojourner blog banner FINAL


No comments:

Post a Comment