Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Marta Mom: Day Trip to Underground Atlanta on Marta (Photos)



In undergrad at Clark Atlanta University, I didn't have a car and used Marta to get around Atlanta. After graduate school, I returned back to the city with a car and in my mind no need to travel by train.

My attitude changed pretty quickly when I remembered that Marta was sometimes less expensive and easier to travel around the city. I don't want our son's to know only one means of transportation, so I often drive to a Marta station, hop on the train, and take our oldest son on a day trip. Just the two of us. I like to capture our trips in photos!

Next time you're thinking about going on a trip, consider taking Marta.

http://www.itsmarta.com/













No comments:

Post a Comment