Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Newly Appointed YWCA of Greater Atlanta Marketing Committee Member















The YWCA plants the seeds of hope to provide comfort where there is pain, love where there is loneliness, and a light where there is darkness.









Dear Friends,

I am honored to serve on a number of important committees, most recently I was asked to serve on the Marketing Committee for the YWCA of Greater Atlanta.

The YWCA of Greater Atlanta is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all.

Within the next couple of days, I will begin sharing informative information and wonderful events that take place and are hosted by the YWCA of Greater Atlanta.

It is my hope that you will enjoy this information and share these events utilizing social media to family and friends.

I’m thrilled and honored to serve on this important committee. I sincerely appreciate your support and readership.

For more information about the YWCA of Greater Atlanta, please visit: http://ywcaatlanta.org.

Continuing my life's passion to love, educate, and serve.

Best,

Sojourner



No comments:

Post a Comment