Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Now, That's My Kinda Style! Cute T-Shirts for Kids! (Photos)







































My Kinda Style and Married with Two Boys teamed up together this month and gave away unique, hip, inspiring, and eco-friendly T-Shirts!
Three fans of Married with Two Boys received their favorite T-Shirt from My Kinda Style!



























"I Like"













"Perfect Picture"









"Wow"






Looking for unique, hip, inspiring, and eco-friendly T-Shirts? Visit My Kinda Style !









About My Kinda Style: My Kinda Style is a new children's apparel line that launched in May 2011. Our products consist of hip, stylish, unique, and inspirational onesies and T-Shirts for your stylish little one. Our T-Shirts are the best quality and tagless to provide the best comfort. We even offer a few organic shirts and our screen printing is eco-friendly.
















Special thanks to My Kinda Style for the hip, stylish, unique, and inspirational T-Shirts for our smart and stylish little boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment