Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Sales for Fashionable Moms

There are more than 83 million moms in the United States and nearly 61% of us work. Sometimes it's really tough balancing work and motherhood, let alone trying to figure out what to put on to wear every morning! If you're like me, then you may lay our or plan your clothes the night before to make getting dressed in the morning a bit easier. (Some days are better than other days).

Last  week I was on a mission to find great deals for stay-at-work and stay-at-home moms. There are some really great deals going on right now, so I hit the pavement and went online to find them for you!

Sweater from Ann Taylor Loft  ($11), Dress from Target ($25)
1. Target - You probably usually go into Target for household items. Well, you need to take a U-Turn and check out the clothing department. This summer Target has some really cute summer dresses! Don't sleep on Target when if comes to fashion, because Target has some savvy mix and match styles that are cute, flattering, and affordable.Visit here!

2. Old Navy - 25% off your online order. Ends on 6/28. Click here!

3. Express - Last week, I purchased several tops and a dress from the Express located in Atlantic Station (Atlanta, Georgia). The End of Season Sale is awesome! Check it out online too!

4. Ann Taylor (Ann Taylor LOFT) - Love! Love! Love! Did I say LOVE! Tons of summer clothes on sale right now! I bought a really cute skirt last week and top to match!

5. H & M - Sometimes I think H & M is too young for my age group (30's), but if you dig around you'll find some very hip clothes and there are many pieces that you can definitely wear to work.
Sweater from Ann Taylor Loft ($11), Dress from Target ($25), Leggings from Target ($10)
6. Anthropologie - Has some great sales online! Check them out here!

7. GAP - Everyday shipping online is free and no hassle! On Any Order over $50.00! Visit here!

8. J. Crew - 20% off and Free Shipping on Women's Tees & Knits! Sale online right now here!

9. Banana Republic - Summer Sale up to 40% off! Check them out here!

10.The Essentials (Summer Sale) at White House Black Market - I can wear black and white all year! Visit White House Black Market!

There are so many places to shop! Did I miss a sale? Comment on this post and let me know!


Follow me on Twitter like me on Facebook and connect with me on LinkedIn.

6 comments:

  1. The Limited is also having a sale right now for up to 70% off! They have some great separates for work and play http://www.thelimited.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen - Thanks for the heads up! I love The Limited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great stores and great discount ideas! Thank you for doing this homework...now I need to head to the stores/online!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these discounts, surely i check out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa - Yes, sometimes you can find really great sales online! Also free shipping too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. H. Samuel - Thanks for commenting on my post! Where do you like to shop? Any deals?

    ReplyDelete