Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year’s Resolutions: Make 2011 Your Best Year Yet



What are your plans to make 2011 better than 2010?

I love reflecting back on the previous year, and anticipate the upcoming year and all that it has to offer.

My New Year’s Resolution List consists of the following:

1. I will take care of myself mentally, physically, spiritually, and financially.
2. I will continue to balance work and motherhood and spend quality time with family and friends.
3. I will volunteer by mentoring children at the Boys and Girls Club of America.
4. I will schedule speaking engagements.
5. I will continue to write, blog and publish.
6. I will continue to travel.
7. I will continue to educate myself.

Wishing you and your family the best New Year ever!

Best,
Sojourner
About Sojourner Marable Grimmett: Married with 2 Boys. Stay-At-Work Mom. Sister. Twin. Daddy’s Girl. Best Friend. Sorority Sister. Writer. Speaker. Poet. Activist. Registered Organ Donor. Super Nice. Likes to Give Hugs so much so that she may even tackle you! Visit her blog: sojournermarablegrimmett.blogspot.com follow her on twitter and like her on Facebook.

Photo: Allen Cooley Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment