Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 19, 2010

FB Status Updates to Make You Laugh

1 - Stay-At-Work Mom: I need a reminder to take my head scarf off before coming to work.

2 - Stay-At-Work Mom: Getting ready for work in Savannah and missing my 3 favorite guys and my electric pump. @ Target - Why did I buy a handheld pump! I think I'm developing Carpal tunnel syndrome.

3 - Marable Family: FB Marable's are all related both black and white. I'm about 99.99% sure that we're kin. Another indication would be skinny legs.

4 - Me + Hubby: Steppin' out with Hubby this weekend! Quick Shout-Out to the best Mother-in-Law in the WORLD for keeping the little ones. Getting ready to teach 'em how to dougie. Movin' the moves from the living room to the club! It's been a long time CAU!

5 - Married w/ 2 Boys: Football players wear "uniforms" not "outfits!"

No comments:

Post a Comment